Buy Cipro Online 500 mg
Availability: In Stock (32 packs)
Active Ingredient: Ciprofloxacin
Manufacturer: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
Cipro is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It is used to treat different types of bacterial infections, e.g. bladder inflammation.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.71||$42.75||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.54||$15.13||$64.12 $48.99||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$30.27||$85.50 $55.23||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.38||$60.53||$128.25 $67.72||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.32||$105.93||$192.37 $86.44||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.29||$151.33||$256.50 $105.17||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.98||$59.40||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$1.39||$35.64||$118.80 $83.16||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$1.19||$71.28||$178.20 $106.92||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$1.09||$106.92||$237.60 $130.68||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.99||$178.20||$356.40 $178.20||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.89||$392.04||$712.80 $320.76||ADD TO CART|
What is Cipro?
Cipro is a trademark under which the drug ciprofloxacin is sold on the pharmaceutical market. This is an antibiotic that is part of the fluoroquinolone group.
Doctors use fluoroquinolones to treat various bacterial infections. The choice of a specific drug from this group depends on the underlying cause of the infection, as well as on the degree of resistance of the bacteria to specific drugs.
The principle of action of fluoroquinolones is based on limiting the ability of bacteria to multiply and grow, as a result of which they eventually die.
Cipro is active against pathogens of gram-positive and gram-negative nature. The effect of the drug lies in its ability to exert an inhibitory effect on topoisomerases that occur during the bacterial life cycle.
The active components of the drug are absorbed by the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, upper intestines. The maximum plasma concentration of the main substance is achieved a few hours after taking the medicine. It is excreted from the body by the kidneys along with urine, part goes through the intestines with feces.
Indications for the use
Cipro is prescribed in the treatment of the following diseases:
- a number of infections of the respiratory system;
- infectious diseases of the eyes and ears;
- infections of the genitourinary system;
- diseases of the skin;
- disorders of the articular and bone tissue;
Cipro is effective for prophylactic administration if the patient has a weakened immune system, against which there is a high risk of infection. The drug is used in complex therapy if the patient takes drugs from the group of immunosuppressants for a long time.
Is cipro treatment possible for diabetes?
It is allowed to take Cipro in patients diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, but in this case, the dosage dosage of the antidiabetic group drugs is required.
How to use Cipro?
The average recommended dosage of the drug is 250 and 500 mg. But the dosage and duration of the therapeutic course are selected individually, depending on the severity of the clinical case and the intensity of the symptomatic picture. The following schemes are common:
- Infectious kidney diseases that occur in uncomplicated form: 250 mg, 500 mg is allowed. Reception is 2 times a day.
- Infections of the lower organs of the respiratory system of an average intensity of the clinical picture – 250 mg, in severe cases of the disease – 500 mg.
- Gonorrhea – the dosage is from 250 to 500 mg, with an intense symptomatic picture, an increase of up to 750 mg is allowed, but only within 1-2 days at the beginning of the therapeutic course.
- The dosage in the treatment of diseases of a gynecological nature, severe colitis, prostatitis and other diseases of the genitourinary organs, accompanied by an increase in body temperature, is taken twice a day, the dosage is 500 mg each. If a person has prolonged diarrhea, for the treatment of which intestinal antiseptics are needed, Cipro is used in a dosage of 250 mg twice a day.
Before or after meals
Cipro, like other drugs with an antibacterial spectrum of action, is taken only after meals to reduce the negative effect on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use in old age
In the absence of diseases, which are a relative contraindication to the use of this drug, dosage adjustment is not required.
The medicine is forbidden to take with the following contraindications:
- insufficient glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase; colitis of the pseudomembranous type;
- age limit – under 18 years old;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance of individual components of the drug and other antibiotics of the fluoroquinolone group.
Relative contraindications, in the presence of which the medication is possible only for special indications and with strict adherence to the dosage indicated by the doctor:
- atherosclerosis of blood vessels located in the brain; impaired cerebral circulation;
- convulsive syndrome;
If the patient has impaired renal function, but Cipro is the only medicine that can give a positive result, he is prescribed in half the minimum dosage. The duration of the therapeutic course is from 7 to 10 days. It is important to continue treatment for 1-2 days after the symptoms of pathology are suppressed in order to completely destroy the pathogenic microflora.
If the dosage indicated by the attending physician is observed, and the patient has no contraindications to taking the drug, the likelihood of side symptoms is practically absent. From the urinary system, the appearance of hematuria, dysuria is possible, a decrease in nitrogen excretory function is rarely observed.