Buy Amoxil Online over the counter 500 mg
Availability: In Stock (41 packs)
Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. / Svizera Labs Private Limited
Disease(s): H. Pylori Infection / Ulcers
Amoxil is used for treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used with other medicines to treat H. pylori infection and ulcers of the small intestines. Amoxil is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.56||$33.80||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.50||$6.08||$50.69 $44.61||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.46||$12.17||$67.59 $55.42||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.43||$24.33||$101.38 $77.05||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.41||$42.58||$152.08 $109.50||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.39||$60.83||$202.77 $141.94||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.01||$30.15||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$0.71||$17.43||$60.30 $42.87||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.62||$34.86||$90.45 $55.59||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.52||$87.16||$180.90 $93.74||ADD TO CART|
|240 pills||$0.50||$122.03||$241.20 $119.17||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.47||$191.75||$361.80 $170.05||ADD TO CART|
What is Amoxil?
Amoxil is an antibiotic that belongs to the group of aminopenicillins. The drug has a wide spectrum of action. The active substance is amoxicillin.
Amoxil tablets are available in 250, 500, 650 and 1000 mg tablets and a powder for the preparation of a solution for infusion (1-2 g in bags).
- Amoxicillin trihydrate — is the main substance contained in the drug. Depending on its cost in the pharmaceutical market, the price of the medicine Amoxil is calculated. The tool is characterized as an antibiotic, which is obtained in a semi-synthetic way. The component was invented relatively recently, in 1972. It is now used everywhere in medicine, an excellent substitute for ampicillin. The ingredient is half synthetic, its raw materials are obtained in a natural way from mold fungi. Because of this, the chemical material is included in the penicillin group;
- Sodium starch glycolate — is an additional substance in medicine better known as sodium glycolate. It is considered an inorganic compound. It is obtained due to the mixing of several chemical components, namely glycolic acid and sodium salts. This compound is used to make tablet formulations in which starch is present. He shapes the tablet, and combines all the necessary ingredients inside;
- Povidone — is a secondary component that is used as an antiseptic. It does not allow other components to act detrimental to the body;
- Calcium stearate — is a minor ingredient, makes all substances in the tablet stable, does not allow premature reaction in the reaction between all chemical materials present. The substance is not organic.
How does it affect the body?
The medication has several active actions in relation to the body. Due to its composition, it has a strong antibacterial effect, it can act as an antiseptic. Also, the medicine can cope with a wide range of various microbial diseases. Most gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria cannot tolerate its use. Of the positive qualities of the medical product, it should be noted its resistance to penillinase due to the presence of clavulanic acid in the pharmaceutical product. The drug works in such a way that it penetrates the bacterial cell wall, where it begins to actively dilute it. Sensitive microorganisms cease to function normally, the metabolic function is disrupted, which leads to their death. Of the minuses of the drug, it is powerless against fungal diseases, amoebas, viruses, and other similar microorganisms.
Indications for use:
Allergic reactions may occur to the medical product; this is a normal, natural reaction of the body. However, when allergies are detected, it is necessary to stop using a pharmaceutical product and switch to a more suitable analogue. Also, you can not use the tool if you have other health problems, namely ailments of the gastrointestinal tract, including diarrhea, diarrhea. You can not use the drug for disorders in the central nervous system, with insomnia, a constant feeling of anxiety, dizziness.
A person who has not read the instructions and composition in advance can begin to have serious problems regarding allergies or overdose. If you notice that you are covered with a rash, redness, itching, or if symptoms of urticaria appear, you should immediately stop taking the medication. If you began to notice that after taking the medicine, you feel sick, dizzy, your condition is like a fever, then you are subject to a bad effect from the side of the medical product and its further use is unacceptable.
AMOXIL: instructions for use
- Product release form – tablets. They look like a flat cylinder, white with a splash of yellow. The weight of the tablets is 625, 500 or 250 mg. Sold in packages with instructions for use;
- The algorithm of action when using – one tablet should be washed down with a small amount of water, regardless of food intake;
- Dosages for each age category are different:
- For children from 1 month to 2 years, 30 mg of the substance per kg of weight,
At the age of 2 to 5 years, 375 mg are prescribed,
Children of preschool and primary school age (5-10 years) give a dose of 750 mg,
For adults and children from 10 years old, the dose is 1500 mg;
- The medicine is used three times a day according to instructions for adults, 500 mg at a time, every 8 hours, preferably before meals;
- With regards to 625 mg tablets, it can be taken from 12 years old, no more than 1 time every 12 hours.
The cost of the drug is always different in pharmacies, it depends on many factors, on the margin, delivery and the price of raw materials for manufacturing. It is important to choose a good supplier, the quality of goods depends on this. In unregistered outlets, the probability of receiving an expired product or placebo is several times higher than that of a popular branded pharmacy.
Substitutes in many respects act no worse than the original tool. Their differences are only in cost, composition, manufacturer. If a person has contraindications to the drug, then doctors prescribe an analogue for him: